Deposit & Withdrawals
Upon completion of the registration process clients can fund and activate their account. The amount invested will be available in client's account. Clients need to click on deposit option as they log on in order to invest funds. Visa, Master, American Express and Maestro Credit & Debit cards are accepted in Keyonetrade.Clients also can fund their accounts using international e-wallets such as Neteller & Skrill. Below are the deposit methods that our clients can follow.
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards - Clients can use their Visa, Master and American Express cards to invest in Keyonetrade. This payment method is followed by so many people around the world because of the ease and popularity.
- Neteller & Skrill - Neteller & Skrill are online e-wallets used by most traders to Deposit & Withdraw funds of their trading accounts. This online payment processor is fast growing, easy & safe to use.
Clients are always encouraged by Keyonetrade to withdraw their profits and the investments whenever they require. They have the freedom to withdraw funds any time they want. Keyonetrade aims to process the withdrawals in a maximum of 7 working days and in most cases clients receive their funds earlier but never later than 7 working days.Client can apply their withdrawals by filling up the withdrawal form available in the link given below, or by logging into their respective account. Since the AML policy is strictly followed by Keyonetrade we never process withdrawals to 3rd party accounts. Funds can only be transferred to the account under clients account. KYC documents must be submitted by the client and approved by Keyonetrade team in order to process the withdrawals.Clients can also withdraw the funds to their Neteller or Skrill accounts. Keyonetrade will never claim any charges when processing withdrawals,Banks may have conversion charges/other charges based on their policies.
In order to comply with global Anti Money Laundering (AML) rules and the regulations and more importantly to make it easy and secure for the clients Keyonetrade
conduct proper verification in compliance with Know your customer (KYC) procedures followed globally. The KYC process makes it possible for clients to secure
their accounts since no unauthorized entity can access clients' details or withdraw funds from the account.In order to complete the KYC we require valid
identification documents to be provided by clients these are verified by our compliance department in orderto verify the client's identity.
This is a standard practice followed for all our clients worldwide.
We require the following documents within 14 working days of clients trading account being activated. The documents provided should be valid and clearly readable.
The clients name on the documents should match with the name he has registered on his trading account with Keyonetrade.
- Proof of Identity (POI) - Keyonetrade require a clear government issued photo ID. POIs issued by workplace or schools are not accepted. The name, Date of birth and the address must be clearly visible.
- Proof of Address (POA) -An address proof is required by Keyonetrade which clearly states the address of the client. The POA should be on client's name and should not be more than 6 months old.
- Credit Card - If the deposits are made with Credit Cards or Debit Cards Keyonetrade require front & back of the card issued in order to verify the ownership of the card.